Please click on the links below / contact us to find out more…
Tel: (01752) 365297
Fax: (01752) 365608
Riverside Community School
Poole Park Road
Tel: 01752 365297
Roll: 515 + 36 Place Nursery, Ages 3 to 11
Headteacher: Mr Brian Jones
TEMPORARY KS2 TEACHER
Maternity cover required from January 2021 – (provisionally until May 2021) covering Year 5
The Governors of Riverside School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to become part of our hardworking and flexible team. This post is suitable for teachers at any career stage.
Our priority is to find a Teacher who:-
- Is able to contribute and deliver the design of engaging curriculum.
- Is committed to inclusion and to foster positive, purposeful relationships with children and their families, who have challenging backgrounds.
- Is a skilled practitioner who can plan and deliver experiences that ensure learners fulfil their potential and aspire to achieve even more.
- Is a confident and creative Teacher who encourages children to be active participants in their own learning journey.
- Has a flexible, open-minded and energetic personality and copes well with change.
- Having previous experience and knowledge of SEN would be valuable
We can offer you:
- Lively, lovely and interested children who try their hardest and behave well.
- A large, motivated and caring staff who are proud of their achievements to date, but who are dedicated to continued school improvement.
- Extensive school-centred within a culture that encourages both risk-taking and reflection.
- An outstanding, modern well-resourced learning environment in which to work.
- A supportive Governing body, who work actively in partnership to secure the school aims.
Visits to the school are being held on Tuesday 6th October at 10:00 and Thursday 8th October at 4:00pm, please contact the school office.
Riverside Primary has Covid-19 compliant procedures in place for interviews and day-to-day school life.
Closing Date for Applications: Noon Friday 16th October
Interviews to be held: Thursday 22nd October